The Sacred Drink of the Aztecs
- an alcoholic drink made by fermenting sap from the maguey.
- a traditional native beverage of central Mexico.
- a beverage that contains carbohydrates, vitamin C, B-complex, D, E, amino acids and minerals such as iron and phosphorus
- a beverage that will soon be served at The Horn, Camp Verde, AZ
- The Pulque.com Distribution Company is available for purchase or partnerships. Please Contact Steve Goetting, 703-298-3579.
For More information about Pulque, contact: The Horn